Thursday, November 29, 2007

yesterdae didn blog cox com slipin
tat wat i say lor
thin the ram spoilt
then shuang shuang it will go hibernate lor
then veri sian
nth 2 do
rain again
luckily gt my gf pei mi
then we oso go 888
hahas the curry puff veri nice
aft tat wen 2 my home
we eat pocky 2gther in my room
hahas
then we wen 2 admiratly mrt station
2 gt her spec
n oso change money
nnnn
luckily i gt brin my ez-link card
or i thin we will b wet lor
hahas
reach her home le
then i go home my self
still rainin
com still nt okey
then goin reach 6pm le
haix
dad wen home
saw us all so guai
nv use com
then he say
com die again
hahas
he noe us 2 well le
then he oso noe the com siao siao de
thin this sundae go sim lim square to fix it
haix
heard tat the carpark fee veri expensive lor
n my cpu damn heavy lor
thin i m the 1 carrin
nvm la
hu cal mi da ge
then my dad drive mi there
dare nt ask him carry

then we watch tv 2gther
chat 2gther
so long nv lyk tat le
cox oway stuck 2 com
my dad oso lor
hahas
then my mum say no game 2 all
hahas

then 11
all go 2 bed le
tat all
bb
hope switch off le
my com still can on
or else
2nite i thin cant blog le

No comments: