Tuesday, December 4, 2007

fun dae

2dae wen play basketball
wit monil
faiz(money provider)
albert(ball n H2O provider)
isaiah
mi
my bro
and naufal(the 1 hu late)

is fun la
at first tot bored cox duno hw play
then i score sia
duno is tai ko anot
anyway quite a few goal
hahas

then my bro
i m impress
he is gd bt nt b4 naufal came
lols
bt if say stamina
my bro is gd lor
even naufal say tat

at first we play full court
wa
sort of impress by the nba player
it was tirin
onli 5 min full court
we all pantin lyk wat lor
then onli my bro is ok
still can tok n laugh

nnnn
i goin 2 kill tat naufal
he pull my pants down
luckily my shirt is long
n n n
no one was there except my other friends
orelse i thin i willl...........him

after tat wen 2 the new street soccer court
@circle green
no ball
no soccer ball
then saw 4 malay kids
they hav ball
soccer ball
then we play wit them
then until 11+
go 746 2 buy food
bac home
bath
eat
slip

veri happi
cox i become darker le
thin fridae play again
hmmm
mux call my friends le
bt thin some cant cum
cox hav fridae prayer

No comments: