Friday, April 17, 2009

hey yox hi
today was damn paiseh lor
wen up the foyer to take gift
cox our class came out first for the best CVD class for J1
hahas
even though my classmate put alot of effort in it
but i noe that it is all glory to Jesus
cox on that day, i was prayin to God, n i annoint my stall with annointing oil
n hallelujah, praise the lord, we sold out most of our food at ard 12 pm, but we still have 4 more hours to go.
praise the name of Jesus!!
i remember that pastor once say b4, where ever we go, we Blessed the ppl ard us, n realli, on cvd that dae, one of my J2 friend is thr wen i was praying and annointing my stall.
she is the ct rep for another class, n to my surprise
her class gt the best CVD class for j2.
i noe that it is not jux coincident, i noe that it is God's blessing and favour upon mi.
i realli thank God for this wonderful experience and my class, ctg 102.
thx u lord!!!!

No comments: