Thursday, January 24, 2008

todae is the dae i waitin 4
bt wen tis dae cum
i become veri nervous
lols
wat m i doin??
hahas
my feelin was.....
in the hall was worse
lols
then heard phy n chem 100% pass
wa
relieve man
hahas
act nt bad la
nt so happi
quite happi
hahas
so cross
improve by 11 points from prelim
n chinese
by god grace
i retake n gt a1
lols
praise the lord
all glory to jesus
then my humanity
damn happi
from d7 to a2
hapi hapi
chem oso
hahas
cant express the joy
firstly
i wan to thx my mum cox she make mi lots of tonic
my dad without him i cant go sch
my aunties givin mi support
my dear hui shan pick mi up wen i was down
my mei mei n di di hahas
i lyk at 红星大奖
nnnn lastly my teachers
thx alot
goin yj
cant play le
dun wan regret
hahas
psle regret cox nv study
then o lvl oso
bt nw say oso no use
goin chem n bio course
hahas
bridgin lesson will be tough
bt as long as jesus live
he is my god
a god hu perform miracles n my teacher
i will folow his path
obey n folow
praise the lord
hallelujah
hallelujah
praise the name of jesus
yj here i come!!!!!!!!

No comments: