Tuesday, January 8, 2008

yuuuuuuuuuuuupppppppppppppppiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeee
my birthdae is comin
i wish is 2 go jc
then army
then uni
then work
hope tat everytin is smooth
n may god bless my family greatly
lots n lots of wisdom
let my body b healthier
my mind b cooler
lols
nnnnnn
last bt nt least
i wan lots lots lots of food
i.t gadget
n a children bible
cox easiler 2 understand
n i oso nv go bible study n church
tat y i mux nid a eazy bible
lols
hahas
cake cake cake
thin i wan 10 kg cake ba
lols
hahas
jkjk
erm
thin cream can le ba
veri smooth n thick cream should be it
hasas
i love cream
basically i eat cake is because of the cream
nt butter cream bt fresh cream
cream cream cream
i love it
hmmmm
4gt 2 say sumtin
ween is my bthdae!!!!!!
lols
haas
is on 20 jan
still hav 12 more dae
present present present
hmm
thin duno hav ba
hahas
bt hapi le
hapi bthdae song should do the job ba
contented is important
hahas
hapi hapi hapi
lookin 4ward 2 it

No comments: