Friday, February 15, 2008

2dae i veri excited
cox tml i goin my da yi hse
3 storey lei
then i call all my aunties n cousins go
hapi that all say
okay
hahas
should b veri fun
then all go thr worship
wa
in god presence
hapi hapi
i lyk the organiser
then scare thin wen wrong
call my da yi ask her
bout the food thin
then call my 4 yi ask her
gt car go ant
orelse nid call 6 yi to long bang her thr
then call my cousin min min
ask her print lyric for worship
then she print chinese de
i n cassandra print eng de
then i ask 6 yi brin bread n wine
4 us to take the holy supper
then can help xiao yi pray
dun wori xiao yi
rem
he is the god hu perform miraclesS
lot of miracles
n ur health is 1 of it
rem
u r heal
i hav oso prepare 3 songs 4 her
lord will heal u
n he will make sure u receive
the healin
hallelujah
hallelujah
praise the name of jesus
amen
lookin forward to tml

No comments: