Monday, February 18, 2008

yos yox yoz
last sat veri tired
n late rch home
so nv blog
then yesterdae
no tim to blog
so nw blog lorh
hmmm
conment on saturdae gatherin
well...
quite ok larh
not all thin goes well
in sum area
n we onli knew it wen we rch thr
then mi n cousins nid discuss
alternative plan
then wit god wisdom
we manage to cum out wit ways
ways to solve our problems
praise the name of Jesus
then aft the worship
i c my cousin n ah yi
were touch by god
n they cry
glad tat aft tat
they r free
free from their trouble
no wori
as long as Jesus
is in our mind n heart
nw
i m hapi to c them gain bac their faith
n continue to seek for god more n more
hallelujah
hallelujah
bt aft tat
i m the 1 hu r trouble
i oso duno y
mayb to busy
ten onli aft tat then i settle down
i bcum veri trouble
then i grab a can of coke
then i drink it
aft tat
i felt lyk abit unconsious
lols
thin to tired
lyk drink beer
bt i took correctly leh
is coke
hahas
thin i break the record
first person to drink coke
till drunk
hahas
then wen home
my 6 yi zhang long bang us home
then rch home
saw han hui
so late liao lor
he still outside
duno wat thin he organise in the rc
then so late cum home
then i ask him hw sch
he say same
all study
cox i goin the same jc as he is
then i ask him wen i nid go sch
then he say aft i noe which sch i
m posted to
which is 19 feb
20 feb i nid report to tat sch liao
lols
damn nervous
act gt trouble liao
then add on fear n nervousness
lols
veri veri lost
then wen home
watch tv
cox let all my family member bath first
sis n bro
stilll young let them bath first
plus they veri tired then they can slip earlier
then my mum n dad hav age le
dunwan let them bath so late
then oway i m the last to bath
even veri tired i oso lyk tat
then sumtim wait until slip
hahas
bt tat dae i didn slip
aft bath
everybody slip le
then i wen to my room
took out my bible
then i started prayin
then by god grace
i flip to isaiah 28
bt i dun understand
then i kept prayin 4 god wisdom
tryin to understand the phrase
then i did understand abit
then felt tired le
bookmark the page
then i wen to slip
praise the lord
i hav such a wonderful slip
no dream
completely asleep
then wake up
sundae liao
wa
815 le
first tim slip so late
then faster wake up
cox nid go market
basic routine
since i was p3
i folow my mum to market
help her carry then thin she buys
all the thin
i dun let my mum take anythin de
so if c mi wit my mum
then i take alot thins
nt my mum bully mi
is i dun let her take
n we buy a week of
vege
meat
sumtim fish
prawns
+ home thins
lyk shampoo
then faster wake up
go market
then buy a new thins
a induction pot
hahas
gd leh
next tim can eat steam boat le
then aft tat
wen home
watch tv
then take a nap
aft nap
wen down stair
wit my mum
cox my 6 yi cum to giv us fish
her worker brought 4 her 1
then she giv us sum
then i wen to tok to my 6 yi zhang
he told his testimonies n pesonal revolution
then i learn alot of thin
aft tat wen home
dad go work le
wait 4 my xiao yi to cum my hse
then teach my xiao yi zhang
hw to make a blog
4 their baby
which is cumin out on april
tis year
yeah
i goin to hav new cousin le
hahas
so hapi
then they wen home le
btw
thx 4 ur dinner
which u bought 4 us
then call dear
let all my family members bath first
finally my turn to bath
then hang up
aft bath
slip le
hahas
tat all
thx jesus
4 givin my such a wonderful week end
hallelujah
hallelujah

No comments: