Sunday, December 14, 2008

hey everyone
clarification to everyone, my family is not chaotic!!!!!!!!!!

i cant believe i have the courage to ask my dad to church
i kept prayin n prayin in tongue
n finally i ask him last nite

at first i call him into my room
n i ask him to sit down jux for a chat
n i told him i felt veri hurt n sad to see him workin 2 job
sometime he oni slip 4-5 hrs per dae for the whole week
i can c tat he is veri tired
tat y i ask him to go to the church
i felt tat it is a better route which he can take
i dun1 to c him takin up 2 job.

bt wen he heard that i say goin to church
his tone of speakin change
at tat time i was confuse
i do not now wat to say
tat y i kept quiet most of the time
it was a spiritual war
n i knew it tat time in my room
i have to think of wat i m goin to say repeatly
to ensure that wat i told my dad is correct
n oso the way i phrase, my tone is correct.
at tat time i cant stress on my anger
i noe that in order to make a change, i have to be the one to change
i oso have to respect my parent
regardless of wat they have done, wrong or correct
i still have to respect them, this say by god
tat y wen i tok to my dad, even though i m sad n angry at wat he say
i jux keep quiet.
even if i tok back, my tone is jux different.
tat nite was truly not mi
i suddenly tok lyk a gal
i m jux confuse.

2dae:
my aunt family came as i really nid their help
my dad didn tok to mi
n worst of all
he oso nv tok to my mum, bro n sis
wat i mean didnt tok is tat even wen we tok to him, he dun reply
depress......
den my aunt came
they console mi wit god words.
they pray for mi n my family.
felt muc better now
i await for the ans from god
tat my dad will become a christian somedae
my mum have more wisdom
my sis can be wiser in term of controling her anger n emotion
my bro of cox is his stubborn-ness.

lastly i wan to tell mi dad(though he duno i have a christian blog)
we all love u
n we realli dun1 to c u work so hard anymore
we realli await for the dae
wen u walk up to the church n say
jesus, i accept u as my saviour...

No comments: