Saturday, December 20, 2008

my feelin now?
lost?
depressed?
sad?
angry?
2 tots in my mind
'u cant do it de', another 'stay strong'
stay strong, i will n i try
i m tired
i m weak
i m stress
everything is not in the correct place
i try to put it back to order but it was still in a mass or worst
m i the oni one walkin this path
whr is my mum, sibling?
i surrender
i surrender all to u jesus
u all walkin the same path as mi
i noe tat u are always by my side
but some time i realli m lost
i dun c the light
i will ask myself
'whr are u '
but sometime i jux dun let u in
y?y?y?
y do i felt this way?
i dunwan
lord i left this problem up to u
let mi c u as the one most important in my life
n i dun1 to lose sight of u, touch of u
i wan rest in u
i m goin to trust
i m goin to believe
ur salvation
ur grace
ur love
ur mercy
ur blood
ur body
u gave all this to mi
n i will gladly receive it from u.
though problem comes in lyk waves in my life, one aft another
bt i believe, ur plan for mi is great
god, is ur promise, rest n let u defeat my enemy
i believe n trust in ur promises as u have not, n u will not break a promise
i noe tat u give mi alot
alot alot alot
my power is small
is weak
but not urs
i cant offer u muc for u are the maker of the universal
but i will still offer my devotion
my love back to u
my praise to u
my hand to u
my thkx to u
n lord
use mi
use mi to touch the lost world
i thkx u lord
i thkx u jesus
i thkx u.
]
]
]
]
]
tml i m not goin to church for the christmas service at indoor stadium
i was sad
it the lst time i dun go for christmas service
i was sad
i was sad cox i dun go to church
n the oni one time each year is chirstmas service
y?y?y?
y mux it be lyk this
i enjoy goin to church
i lyk to noe more of god
i lyk to worship god
i lyk to sing praises to god
even if i m sick
my throat will still sing ur praises
i love u lord
though i cant go
but i noe tat u are doin things
u are doin it
i noe it
tml is sabbath
i will rest n u will work.
i believe tat u will save my dad
n next year, my whole family will sing praises to u at indoor stadium
thx u lord
thx u jesus
i thx u !!!

No comments: