Tuesday, February 17, 2009

God's Strength is really amazing
i was feelin veri veri tired today
almost fall asleep in bio lecture
not able to concentrate during pcct period
wen home
have a short nap
sleep half way, brother call me wake up for dinner
aiyo, too tired to eat
my whole family have finish eatin
as usual, lot of leftover so i have to finish them all
sat down on the dining table
pray for my food( still veri tired)
started eatin, suddenly, this phrase "Lord u are my strength" appear in my mind
at that moment, i felt that i m not tired anymore.
this show how loving our God is
even a simple act of eating can give mi this phrase
"Lord you are my strength"
jux to tell my jc and poly friends
you may feel that homework is getting more and more
24 hr a dae is not enough
life is getting meaningless, oni school work and stress
NOW, I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT JESUS IS OUR STRENGTH.
HE WILL CARRY US THROUGH.
AND ALL THE PEOPLE READIN THIS WILL SAY
AMEN!!!!!

No comments: