Saturday, February 7, 2009

yox yox yox yox
hahas
yesterdae too tired to blog le
no voice
(no honey drink so drink milk)
muscleache
lol
but work out alot
i wan slim down hahas
tat one of my prayer
God, i want to be slimer!!!!
AMEN!!!!!!
btw, i m veri veri glad, hapi , elated by my class
ctg 102
lol
i m veri veri blessed to be in this class
all of us are xiao hua xiao chao
wait a minute
dun misunderstood
i mean laughin flower and laughin grass
but ok lah
we all are quite handsome and pretty de
hahas
lol
and noe wat
thr is alot of christian in my class
i m so excited
hahas
even my ct mrs sim is also a christian
realli hope all my class christian will be strong in faith
den we are able to overflow in God
with this overflow, we can help the others in our class
AMEN!!!!!
as wat is written in Deuteronomy 28:1-13
we are blessed in all kinds of things
hallelujah!!!
and in Matthew 18:20
"For where two or three are come together in my name, there am I among them."
so our class is also a church
woah
class = church,
hahas
pray tat we can find one dae and worship together
hahash
yup, this prayer will come through
hallelujah
AMEN!!!!
hahas
102, we can do it de
oxy u can too, for i am the SON OF GOD!!!!!!!
IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME, AND ALL THE PEOPLE READING MY BLOG SAY, AMEN!!!!!!

No comments: