Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Hallelujah! I really thank Yahweh for what He is doing. The reason why I started this blog is to let people know how much Jesus loves them! It is none of us but Him who is the risen One. I am so glad that while I'm serving my national service, God is touching so many people out there with my blog. All the comments that have been left are testimonies of the work of Christ. Lastly, I want you to know that it's the grace of God that my blog exists for I have many grammar mistakes and even typo errors but it take His mighty hands to cover the flaws and reveal the goodness of His lovely Son, Jesus! Yes, you may fall but Jesus' nails pierced hands are greater! Every time you fall, you are not falling out of His grace but you are falling into His grace. His work at the Cross has made you whiter than snow and you are forever and ever righteous in Daddy God's eyes! Jesus loves you!

No comments: