Wednesday, August 20, 2008

3Ss
sad
stress
substitute
.
SAD
ppl dun understand mi
oway thin i m hapi
sad is not known to be me
and this is why they took mi for granted
making joke out of mii
tat is sad, xuanyi i pity u.
.
STRESS
promo is coming
i have not really start on revision
and i have been failing my h2
if fact
all my h2
wat m i goin to do
jux wait n wait
"xuanyi, i thin u are lost/loss"(if u understand what i mean)
i m lost
i duno whr i m goin
i m loss
i loss to all my dignity
i loss to all my friend in acadamic way
.
SUBSTITUTE
ppl nid mi i will oway help
i nid ppl, not even 1 will help
ppl need mi willl want to stick wit mi
ppl dun need mi anymore, will leave mi aside
what m i
sometime i dun even noe
xuan yi, hu r u?
.
hu can help mi with all this
hu?
Hu?
HU?
i noe it my fault
i m the one hu dun open my door
pls break through my door jesus
i wan to c u more n more
perform ur miracle on mi
let ur glory shine through mi
i love u jesus
bring mi to walk ur path
ur narrow path

No comments: