Tuesday, August 19, 2008

sad
sad
sad
sad
y i oway didn receive my basic respect from other
ppl thin i useless
have lyk dun hav
izzit the way i act?
my attitude?
my character?
my thinking?
my language?
since i m in primary
in secondary
in junior college
y ??
y??
y??
i wan to noe y
abba
m i the black sheep?
m i the one u are most concern?
y mux i be lyk this?
no matter how much effort i put
no matter how serious m i
ppl thin i nv push myself enough
ppl thin i m those hu can be push around
at home
i m a different person
at school
i m another person
bt none is my real personalities
i m stress
i dun1 this kind of life
lord
whr r u wen i need u most
u live in mi
u surround mi with ur hand
i wan to see u
i noe that we have to seek u through faith
but not by sight
bt i really wan to c u
lord i m lost
take mi back on track lord
lead mi
lead mi n i follow
lord
i need u ........

No comments: