Saturday, August 16, 2008

hihihihihihi
long time no blog le
2 busy 2 busy
exam, hw, cca, revision
haix.... i cant even catch my breath
haha
yeah... mon jux receive my math test result
so hapi lor
i gt 21 /29
hahas
very proud of myself
hahas cox i dun even understand what my teacher teaching
then veri surprise i still can get so high
hahas
so elated
bt right aft that, the following dae
my cheng yu test n mt test gt 4/19 and 54.5 / 90 respectively
wuwuwu
crying
sobsob
y gt so low lorh
then my cher keep ask mi what happen to mi
quite hapi when she ask that though i gt veri bad result
at least i m seen capable in my teacher point of view
hahas
stupid lorh
y y y y
i oso 1 noe y
then my cher say careless
haix
careless mean care less lorh
dun care le
next time try harder bahxx
hahas
---
---
---
---
ding dong ding dong
xuan xuan jiao shi dao le
haha
yesterdae nth to do
wen reach home at 825
have lesson in sch from 8am to 740pm
haix
so so tired
bt veri hapi
i learn alot of thin
my chem improving
my eng improvin
my econ i thin oso improvin at least i m confident in my last test
bt result haven gt back yet
then my bio
yes jux have test lor
haix
dun understand the graph lor
thin that qn gone le
haix
i let miss lim down againn
she a veri veri gd teacher wit lots of respondsibility
and of cox, veri strict lor
hahas
bt i thin this time the bio test i can at least gt a pass ba
can ma??
hahas
dun doubt le
can means can
----
----
----
----
----
oh ya
轩轩教室 haven start
yaya
continue from whr i stop
i wen home veri late
den i ate dinner till 9
9 wait 4 my bro, my sis, my mum, my dad to bath
then 1020 i go bath
aft that on com read huimin extension(our project)
haix
how to improve mine to be lyk her
ivan veri strict bt is a person which our group cant lose him
he is our engine
hope u noe wat i mean %)
hahas
then i go search dictionary to find words that start with Ds
to be use in my project
so 2dae im goin to teach u all the word i learn yester nite

----To desegregate something such as a place, institution, or service means to officially stop keeping the people who use it in separate groups, especially groups that are defined by race.

----If you describe something as dinky, you mean that it is attractive and appealing, usually because it is quite small and well-designed.

----D-day refer to the day that is chosen for the beginning of an important activity.

hope u all can use this word in ur blog
and lets improve our language together bah
hehe

----
----
----
----
----
----
----
----
---
--
-
.
yayaya
b4 i 4gt
i gt alot thin to say
so bear wit it k?
okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!
omg
u all the reply so go lorh
lols
lame la oxy
haha
continue ba
i learn figurative language during my gp lesson
somethin lyk literature
haha
long tim nv study lit le since sec 2 ba
animal farm
hahaha
so huai nian lor
giving some eg
lyk
personification
metaphor
which all of us noe
bt what i learn so more than tat
somethin lyk hyperbole
it is use for extreme exaggeration to create emphasis
4eg lyk
oxy is sosososososo handsome
bt is onli sososo handsome oni
hahas
hope u gt the joke
bt it really the meanin
still gt 1 is
onomatopoeia
it mean using word that describe sound .
4 eg lyk
there was a loud bomb when the first bomb was dropped onto Singapore in the WWII
hope u all learn alot of thin to dae orh
hahas
think i goi end here
go revise le
promo coming
30 days to go
jia jia jia
you you you
u can do it the
xuan yi
hahas
btw
oxy = ong xuan yi
hahas
nice rite
bt then ever ever use this word
oxymoron
infront of miee
i will kill u
hahah
jkjk
btw oxymoron is a word use in literature
is not what it mean
scoldin mi moron
hahas
gd dae ahead
and to dear dear
jis you for ur exam u can do it de
to my mei mei
let her hav gd result
next year can go 3 aspire
then 4 my didi
nlvl jia you lor
4 my god sis
those havin olvl
jia you lorh
bb
god bless
jesus is here wit u
16/8/08

No comments: